I personally don't understand daylight savings... I mean you get light in the morning (I don't mind the dark) but at 4.30 is pitch black... at least here in the PNW!
Well, instead of throwing a fit (who do I need to call for that?), I try to find the bright side, and it iss that I spend more time in the kitchen.
This afternoon I made this easy recipe that I love. It is so good right out of the oven and for the icecream lovers, throw a vanila scoop on top and voilá!
- 4 cups of raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
Turn oven 350º
1. In a large bowl, gently toss raspberries with sugar and 3 tablespoons of flour. Mix and transfer to a greased baking dish.
2. In another large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and remaining flour.
3. Cut the butter in squares and add it to the mixture.
4. Sprinkle over the berries
Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
You might also like: