Karaokes, sing-alongs, music videos, always, always music. How can I say it... Music just moves my life. I don't have a defined style of music. It's just random. Very random. If a song has that thing that moved me or that made me feel special or that has me singing it all day long after hearing it once, then I consider it a good song, I Shazam it and I add it in my ''throw.everything.in.there" playlist. I don't follow artists for most part, I just follow good songs. So yes, I can like from one or two Justin Biever songs, to ADORE John Denver, be crazy about Brandi Carlile, to like one song of Ne-Yo. I better don't show my main Spotify playlist. The one where I named NEW, where I throw everything that sounds on the radio that make me feel something special, or a song I heard at the grocery store and that I Shazamed (is this actually a word?).
That's how random my music taste it is. Some call it that my music taste doesn't correspond my actual age. I blame my dad for it. But I also thank him for it. I was probably born too late.
Here I put together a list of my favorites this season. It might not make sense to some. I will be sharing every season my favorites of the season, my new discoveries and my old favorites in this section I decided to call LIFE & SOUND.
I believe you can get to know someone through the music they like and listen. I hope you discover a little bit more about me through this curated playlist, with the songs that move my world and heart in this season in life. You can go to the link below or look for them separate, I think they are all special in their own way. Enjoy!
- Dime Store Cowgirl - Kacey Musgraves
- January - Bridget Davis
- Sarah's Song - Bridget Davis
- Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) (Acoustic) - Jasmine Thompson
- Kaleidoscope - A Great Big World
- One Call Away - Charlie Puth
- Humble and Kind - Tim McGraw
- No Longer Slaves - Jonathan David, Melissa Helser
- My Savior My God - Aaron Shust
- There Comes a Time - Celine Dion
- Die a Happy Man - Nelly
- Think of You (Duet with Cassadee Pope) - Chris Young
- Reckless Love - Bleachers, Elle King
- El Presente - Julieta Venegas
- Rowing Song - Patty Griffin
- Take Me Home, Country Roads - Brandi Carlile, Emmylou Harris (Special Tribute to John Denver)
- You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
- What can I say - Brandi Carlile
THANK YOU for the Music. Not sure how people survive without it.